Welcome to the Southwest YMCA
The Southwest YMCA has been serving west Omaha communities since 1981. The Southwest YMCA acts as a meeting center for all people, accommodating adults and children alike. With its gymnasium, cardio and weight equipment, group exercise rooms, childwatch center and swimming pool, the Southwest YMCA is more than a place to exercise. It’s a place to grow.
Stay on track with Club 180!
How it works:
- Register at the Welcome Center
- Scan in with each workout
- Reach 60 visits = Name will be displayed on Club 60 Board in Wellness Center
- Reach 120 visits = reusable grocery tote bag
- Reach 180 visits by December 31st = FREE long sleeve t-shirt
The YMCA of Greater Omaha offers its members and non members a wealth of programs so everyone has the opportunity to get involved as people and as members of their community. With sports leagues, swim lessons, childcare, fitness programs and much more, there’s something for every member of the family.